Swedish Covenant Hospital Opens New Immediate Care Centers on City’s North Side
This summer, Swedish Covenant Hospital is bringing two new immediate care centers to Chicago’s north side, providing community members with access to convenient, quality health care for a variety of non-life-threatening emergencies.
The first center opened in June in the Sauganash neighborhood (6141 N. Cicero Ave.). An additional center will open in Northcenter (2019 W. Irving Park Rd.) in July.
The centers offer a range of treatments and services, including:
- Treatment for minor illnesses such as: colds, flus, upset stomach, allergies, ear infections and skin conditions
- Treatment for injuries such as: sprains, broken bones, minor burns and animal bites
- School and sport physicals
- On-site lab and X-rays
- Results sent to patients’ primary doctor
- Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- Walk-in appointments
“This expansion is a vital part of our mission to provide patients with the right care, at the right time, in the right place,” says Swedish Covenant Hospital President and CEO Mark Newton. “I am confident that the Swedish Covenant Immediate Care Centers will fill an important void in our community and provide patients with high-quality care, even closer to home.”
To learn more about the Immediate Care Centers and stay up-to-date on the grand opening of the North Center location, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/ICC.